Guest Player Release Form
Guest Player Release Form - If you have been asked to guest play with a Blackhawks team for a tournament, please follow the instructions below to make the process smooth.
Guest Player Form Instructions: Guest_Player_Form_7-15-15.pdf
- If you currently play with a competitive team: Fill out the form, player & parent signatures, and have your current coach sign the form BEFORE sending back to us.
- If you are currently playing with a recreational team: Fill out the form, and have player and parent signatures BEFORE sending back to us.
- If possible, get your player registration number from your home soccer association (or your current coach probably has it on their roster). This number is needed on the form.
- We also need the home association registrar signature if you are coming from Rec. If you are coming from McKinney Soccer Association, we can get it. If you are with another association, please get that signature before you send us the form.
Additional information needed to guest play:
Along with the guest player form, please send me:
- Headshot photo to be used in gotsoccer
- Gotsoccer signon information - or go to the link here, click on "Forgot Password" and then send us the email you get with your signon info: GotSoccer Player Signon - we need this to add you as a guest player on the system.
- Medical Release form (does NOT need to be notarized) Medical_Release_12-9-15.pdf
If you are currently NOT playing either Recreational or Competitive Soccer:
- Please fill out the guest player form as instructed above with just the player and parent signature.
- Send a copy of your birth certificate - so we can get you registered with McKinney Soccer Association for insurance purposes.
- headshot photo for GotSoccer registration website
We will create your GotSoccer profile and get you into the system with this information.
Then email the completed form to Carin Price at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 week BEFORE the tournament.